The battle of Kadesh : a study in the earliest known military strategy (1903)

fullscreen
Author: Breasted, James Henry, 1865-1935
Subject: Strategy; Kadesh, Battle of, 1300 B.C.(?); Military art and science -- History; Egypt -- History, Military
Publisher: Chicago : The University of Chicago press
Call number: AMB-8282
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: Robarts - University of Toronto
Collection: robarts; toronto

Includes bibliographical references

Average Rating: 1.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: Meshie - 1.00 out of 5 stars - December 16, 2009
Subject: yet another fail
Dear scanner operator,

I know it is tough but maybe it might be nice if you actually unfolded the plates when you scan them? You might not know this, but you cannot fold them in a PDF, which makes it impossible to look at them. Thanks though for scanning the folded ones; it is good to know where they are creased I suppose.

Oh, could you also adjust your settings so the text is actually legible? Thanks! I hope you are not paid too much because you are not working too hard.

Selected metadata

Copyright-evidence-operator: lajolla
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by lajolla for item battleofkadeshst00breauoft on March 24, 2007: visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1903.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20070324012637
Scanningcenter: uoft
Mediatype: texts
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/battleofkadeshst00breauoft